A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls, #1) - Lia Davis A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls #1) by Lia Davis

Lia Davis has written a story around tiger and wolf shifters’ which is one of my favorite’s types of novels to read. Lia Davis is a first time author for me and I am very glad I was given the opportunity to read A Tiger’s Claim. Lia’s writing is good, her descriptions are well written the story line flows smoothly and I definitely would recommend this series to anyone who enjoys reading about shifters.

We are introduced to Shayna who is feeling overwhelmed by her father and brothers, they are all very protective of Shayna and sometimes she feels like she cannot breath. Keeping very close tabs on Shayna is driving her crazy, so after an argument with her over bearing Alpha father she runs off by herself. Feeling free running through the woods help Shayna clear her head. Off course nothing is that easy and Shayna runs into trouble. Knowing at this point she is in big trouble she is relieved when someone steps in to help her. Travis Hunter who is close by hears and knows someone is in trouble, stepping in to save Shayna from the rouges is something he knows he has to do.

Travis brings the injured tiger shifter home to keep her safe and take care of her injuries. While fixing her up he realizes that Shayna is his true mate. Shayna who happens to be going through her first heat cycle cannot explain what she is feeling at the moment because of her cycle and really is not sure about this mate thing. Being so protected all her life she is not really sure she is ready for another overbearing male in her life.

A Tiger’s Claim is full of over bearing male shifters, romance, mystery and passion, a great beginning to a new series.

I have rated A Tiger’s Claim a 4 star rating and recommend anyone to pick up this novel and you will definitely not be disappointed with the story or Lia Davis writing.

I was given this book free in exchange for a honest review.