Restore My Heart  - Chelsea Camaron Restore My Heart (Daddy's Girls #1) by Chelsea Camaron

I signed up for the blog tour for Restore My Heart by Chelsea Camaron and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book, Chelsea Camaron's writing was easy to read, the story flowed well and character description were well written. I really really loved Ryder Davenport. I want for myself!

So we meet Dina who has lost her parents in a horrible accident, then fell in love with a man who was abusive and didn't deserve her love and loyalty. To safe guard her heart she puts everything into her work and friends. Dina has known Ryder for awhile and knows his playboy ways. So when he starts paying more attention to her she thinks it's just him being nice to her. Ryder Davenport is sick of the women he has been seeing or should I say sleeping with and really wants to find his one true love. He knows that Dina could be the one.

This is a book about romance, the love of cars, trusting, loving and believing that your dreams can come true.

So all and all I have rated Restore My Heart a 4 star rating, and if you like a bit of spice with your romance novels this is the one to purchase.

I enjoyed this book so much that I went right away and wanted to read the next book in this series call "Salvaged" and it was another great story and Chelsea Camaron has to be commended for writing another fantastic book.