Dark Nebula - W.J. May Dark Nebula (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #2) by W.J. May

Dark Nebula is the second book in the series The Chronicles of Kerrigan, W.J. May has written what I would say is a great addition to this series. I was quite excited to receive a copy to read and review to go along with her blog tour.

Rae who has had time off from school is now returning for a new school year, and she is quite excited about seeing her boyfriend Devon. Even though they have to keep things a secret as they are not allowed to date she just knows this is going to be a great year. We get to see all Rae’s old school friends and even get to meet some new ones.

This book is full of secrets and suspense and I couldn’t put it down.

The cover for the second book is great, I feel like it shows how much Rae has grown and became a bit more independent and accepting of her gifts and tatu.

This series is fantastic, W.J. May writing is superb and the story and plot flows well, once you start reading it you cannot put it down.
Of course I don’t want to give too much away and if you haven’t read Rae of Hope the first book in this series I would say go pick it up.

Rae of Hope and Dark Nebula are both very well written and if you’re looking for a new series to read and fall in love with I would go out and buy them today. I have rated Dark Nebula a 4 star rating and cannot wait to read more in this series.