On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

I found this book yesterday on Amazon and thought it sounded good, now lately I tend to read books that authors given me through my blog to read and review or from blog tours I sign up for, but I have those days when I just want to go buy a book and just sit back relax and read. Well I picked up on Dublin Street this morning and thought it was going to be a light read and I could spend my Sunday morning/afternoon drinking coffee and reading. Well to my surprize this has been one of the better books I've read recently. I put it up there with Pushing the Limits and rated both books 5 stars.

This is not just another romance story On Dublin Street is about a young woman who has closed herself off from her emotions and relationships. Jocelyn Butler has had to deal with a lot of loss and she feels safe being on her own without to many attachments. When Jocelyn needs to find a new place to stay she meets Elle who is looking for a roomate and things seem to click for them. Then in walks Elle's older protective, over bearing, alpha male brother Braden Carmichael. First they met in a taxi, next meeting he walks in to the apartment without knocking catching Joss as she likes to be called coming out of the bath (missing towel)....oh it only get better!

So not to have to write any spoilers Braden and Jocelyn are attracted to each other is putting it mildly. The story is more then just a romance novel though, its about love, loss, grief and moving forward.

I loved everything about this book all the other characters, I hoping for a book about Elle and Adam next. I really enjoyed Samantha Young's writing and cannot wait to read more.

So if your reading this you should go buy this book you will not be disappointed. This in an adult fiction noveland it does have some adult themed scenes in it.