Lily: The Witch Hunter Omnibus Edition - Emma  Hart Lily: The Witch Hunter (The Mauve Legacy 1 - 4) By Emma Hart

Lily: The Witch Hunter is a well written novel, I was quite impressed with this story and hope there is more to come in the future. Emma Hart writing is good, there is a group of characters and Emma does a great job introducing all of them to us, I really enjoyed many of her characters in this novel and see so much potential for this series. The plot flows really well, easy to read and once you start it’s a hard novel to put down.

We meet Lily who has just moved to Salem with her parents, still a bit mad at her parents for moving her to the town of Salem hoping she is going to fit in to her new high school. But Lily goes to school not sure what to expect and finds she fits in pretty well and meets some new friends fairly fast.

As the story goes a long Lily finds out she is from a long line of powerful witches and that an evil man is out to kill off the families who have magic. Lily and her friend’s band together to find the evil Henry Luther and destroy him but they must train as Lily is just coming into her powers, and little do they know Lily is a powerful witch.

This story is great not only is it about witches it has many other paranormal character, werewolf’s, vampires and demons and they all band together to destroy the one person who is out to take everyone’s power by killing the witches. There is a lot more to say about this but hard to do without writing spoiler alerts. But I will say this is a novel worth reading.

Lily: The Witch Hunter is a good paranormal novel, has some suspense, action and romance. I have rated Lily: The Witch Hunter a 4 star rating and Emma Hart have done a beautiful job combining her books into this one novel. I hope there is more to come as I really want to find out what happens to the group of friends.