Shallow (Going Under, #2) - Georgia Cates Shallow (Going Under #2) by Georgia Cates

Shallow is the second book in the Going Under series by Georgia Cates, the plot is a fun and enjoyable read. This is the first book I’ve read by Georgia Cates so of course I know have to go read Going Under soon. I really enjoyed Georgia’s writings and the story flows well I laughed out loud a few times and loved the Payton smart mouth and quick comebacks.

Payton Archer is one tough girl, says what she thinks and thinks she knows what she wants for her life. Then she meets Nick Hawke who is tall dark and handsome and did I mention the bad boy type. He is swoon worthy. Nick is instantly attracted to Payton and knows he wants her. Of course Payton knows Nick is a player and hates the fact that she is so attracted to him. Nick doesn’t give up though and Payton and Nick start a great romance. Things are not that easy though, many secrets are revealed, Nick’s missing mother, crazy ex-girlfriends who want Nick for herself. Nothing is easy for these two. In saying that this is a great read, you laugh, you may shed a tear and you fall in love with both Payton and Nick and want a happy ever after ending.

I have rated Shallow a 4 star rating and suggest if your reading my review you go look up Georgia Cates and start reading this series it’s worth every cent. I am a huge fan and cannot wait to read all her novels.