Stealing Breath - Joanne Brothwell Stealing Breath (Stealing Breath #1) by Joanne Brothwell

Stealing Breath is a well written novel, Joanne Brothwell is an extremely talented writer and I for one cannot wait to read the next book in this series. I really enjoyed learning about skinwalkers and the Native American’s history. This story flows well, characters descriptions and plot held my attention and I wanted to read more. There was so much I enjoyed about Stealing Breath that I all I can say is it is a must read.

We meet Sarah who happens to be empathy; Sarah runs her parents store and will soon be heading off to college. Sarah just wants to be normal, but it is hard considering she feels everyone’s emotions.

When Sarah meets Evan she feels nothing from him, and she cannot believe this, of course Sarah needs to know why? As Sarah and Evan start to spend time together we get to learn much more about each of them and the legends that surround the area. We learn that Sarah is an Indigo Child which is very rare and Evan is Sapphire Child both have very special gifts.

There is so much going on in this story that is really made me want to read more, so I kind of wish the book was longer, but knowing there is more to come helps to know we may see more of Evan and Sarah and learn more of towns history and the legends.

I have rated Stealing Breath a 4 star rating, and would recommend it to anyone who loves to read the Paranormal Genre. This is a unique novel and Joanne Brothwell has done an excellent job writing this novel, it is a must read!