Dangerous Embrace (Embrace, #1) - Dana Mason Dangerous Embrace by Dana Mason

Dana Mason is what I would say is one fantastic author, her writing is superb and this novel has everything a great story needs to captivate the readers. Dangerous Embrace is full of suspense that keeps you turning page after page. The plot and characters are very well written, story flows extremely well and its one of those books you don’t want to put down. Dana’s writing invokes some strong feelings inside of you when reading the traumatic events that occur all I can say is that this is some fantastic writing.

We meet Sarah Jennings just as she is being attacked and fighting for her life while trying to escape her attacker. But this is only the beginning of the story; she is being stalked, receiving phone calls, warnings in the mail, and she is scared she may never feel safe again. Maybe it would be easier if she just ran? Old memories, flashbacks occur as this is not the first time Sarah has been hurt, we learn about Sarah’s horrid past and hope she can overcome some of her issues and stay strong.

Mark Summors, who has just bumped into Sarah while she is escaping her attacker, stays by her side. Mark owns a security company and will do whatever he can to keep Sarah safe. As Mark and Sarah begin to spend time together you find out more about both their lives and you end up pulling for the two of them. But this isn’t easy for Sarah; she knows she may never trust a man again and Mark is very protective and Sarah worries he may be a bit controlling. Can they get past all Sarah’s issues and Mark’s fierce need to protect her? And can romance blossom around all these dark events?

Dangerous Embrace is one of the better books I’ve read lately, it is one of those books that kept me turning page after page waiting to see what was going to happen next. There are dark events that occur in this story, but at the same time there is a budding romance that is happening in the midst of all this and you can only hope that Sarah and Mark can find their way to each other.

I have given Dangerous Embrace and Dana Mason writing a 5 star rating, I would recommend anyone who reads this review to go out and purchase a copy of Dangerous Embrace.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*