Shaken (Mind Reader, #1) - Susan Hatler Shaken by Susan Hatler

I found this book on amazon and it sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a whirl.

I was quite impressed with the authors writing style and I enjoyed the book enough that I want to read some more...I am hoping there is a book 2 coming soon.

So we meet Kylie Bates who just read some strangers mind, she is not sure how or why this happened but she feels she needs to look into this a bit more. Feeling a bit crazy she confides to her father what has happened. Her father brushes it off and ends the conversation, but then all of the sudden he has her help the police who are looking for a missing girl. There is a bit of romance added in also...so you just have to read it to find out more.

None of this is making sense to her, father's behaviour, betrayl why did this missing girl look like her. So many secrets and lies are uncovered she feels she can trust no. Even her best friend has betrayed her over a boy.

Shaken was written well, story flowed nicely and I was left with the feeling I wanted more. So Susan Hatler when can I read the next book in this series? I have rated it a 4 star because of the writing and the need for more.