Dead Radiance (Valkyrie, #1) - T.G. Ayer Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer

Dead Radiance is a Mythology adventure, this is something I don’t normally read but to be honest I loved the cover and decided I should read it. T.G. Ayer writing is good, the story flowed well, character descriptions were well written well and I felt like I got to know and understand the main characters.

We meet Bryn Halbrook, her mother deserted her and when her father died she was placed into foster care. Bryn knows she is different and feels as she has never really fit in. Figuring out that she sees a person’s aura and when it lights up they usually end up dying. She of course tells no one. When a young man comes to live in her foster home things start to unravel for her. Finding out more about her father work and where she came from is very confusing, trying to piece everything together and realizing she is in danger she must leave her home to keep her foster family safe. The next part of this story then takes place Asgard, the city of Odin. Bryn learns she is a Valkyrie and a very powerful one. We meet some new characters and some old ones return. This story is faced paced, has some mystery/suspense and if full of some very interesting Mythology.

This book takes you on a Mythology ride and I quite enjoyed it.

I have rated Dead Radiance 4 stars and I cannot wait to read Dead Embers (Valkyrie, #2).

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*