Racing to Love: Carter's Treasure - Amy Gregory Racing to Love - Carter's Treasure by Amy Gregory

This is the author’s debut novel Racing to Love, since I am a fan of romance novels I thought I would check Amy Gregory’s new book. The writing is good, the plot flows well, character descriptions were well written, and Racing To Love was one of those books I just couldn’t put down till I reached the end. The added suspense/mystery in this story held my interest and the budding romance just added to a fantastic story, I definitely would like to read more of Amy Gregory’s writing.

We are introduced to Molly who is famous for her skills in Motor cross racing and trick riding. Molly brother and girlfriend travel with Molly to keep her safe in this man’s sport. Molly life as a young girl was horrific, badly abused by her father she has some major trust issues. Her adoptive family is pretty much the only people she trusts and they are there to keep her safe at all cost even if it’s a bit too much. At her next show we meet Carter who is instantly attracted to Molly and the feeling is mutual. Molly cannot believe how she feels and has no problem letting Carter in her life. The feelings between these two develop fast and you can imagine how it is for both of them. Now Molly has a new man in her life to keep her protected.

Racing for Love not only has romance, the story has some added suspense as someone is trying to hurt Molly and you wonder who it could be. You meet a very protective family and you get to see Molly take back some of her life and stand up for herself.

I really enjoyed Racing to Love and recommend it to anyone who loves young new love with a touch of suspense and mystery. Amy Gregory writing is great and I cannot wait to read more from her. I have rated Racing to Love 4 stars.

I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*