His Heart for the Trusting (Texas Hearts, #2) - Lisa Mondello His Heart for the Trusting (Book 2 Texas Hearts) by Lisa Mondello

His Heart for the Trusting is the second book in the Texas Heart Series, Lisa Mondello’s writing is good, story line is well written and I really enjoyed reading about the friendship that blossomed between Sara and Mitch.

Mitch works on the ranch and feels he is finally doing something that may lead to his dream of owning his own ranch one day come true, but his plans may be put on hold for awhile when he finds out his ex-girlfriend has just dropped on a baby claiming he is the father and it’s his turn to raise him.

Sara who is finally returning home to Texas from a horrible marriage just wants to start over and work teaching children about their history. When Mitch realizes he needs help and Sara maybe the one person who is willing to help for a short time till he can figure things out.

The friendship, and the relationship that builds up between Mitch and Sara is great, but of course they due run into a few problems along the way.

Lisa Mondello has written another fantastic novel in this series and I am excited to see what happens in book 3.

I have rated His Heart for the Trusting 4 stars and would recommend it to anyone who loves romance novel.