Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon #3) - A.M. Hargrove Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon #3) by A.M. Hargrove

A.M. Hargrove has given us a third book in this series The Guardians of Vesturon, this book is by far one of the best books in this series and I expect the series is only going to get better. A.M’s writing is easy to read, her words flowed well, and character and plot are also well written. Determinant can be read as a standalone but I do suggest you read Survival and Resurrection to get to know everyone.
This book has everything a good book should include, romance, suspense, action and did I mention hot aliens. Now I have never been a big science fiction books, but A.M has be rethinking this.

We meet January who is working at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during the summer on an internship. One night she witness some men walk in and take vials out of the Centre. Then we meet Rykerian Yarrister, a Guardian of Vesturon, who is one of those hot aliens I mentioned previously. Rykerian saves January and takes her home. The romance of course is well written and you women reading this will want a man like Rykerian. When January is kidnapped Rykerian will do anything to get her back. Mean while a disease is being spread around the earth and people are sick and dying. The Guardians must save January and our world.

Now I have to talk about Jurik I won’t say how is comes about into this story as I don’t want to give away anything and have to write spoiler alerts. But after reading this book I want A.M. Hargrove to write an entire book on him because he is so drool worthy.

A.M Hargrove has definitely become one of my favorite authors, and I will follow her around until I get Jurcs story oh and Rayn’s and Rykerian have some brothers and one sister so I would expect there to be some more books to be published on all of them.
I would recommend Determinant to all my friends and anyone who follows my reviews or blog.

A.M Hargrove is a fantastic, creative and wonderful person and I hope you take the time to pick up a copy of Determinant.