Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2) - Stacey Kennedy Demonically Tempted (Frostbite #2) By Stacey Kennedy

If you’re reading my review, first thing I will say is you need to go purchase Supernaturally Kissed the first book in this series. Demonically Tempted is the second book in the Frostbite series and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading these two books. Stacey Kennedy’s writing is superb, character descriptions are well written and the story flows extremely well. I went from Supernaturally Kissed and moved right into Demonically Tempted. I honestly cannot say enough about Stacey’s writing besides she is a fantastic author and I will continue to read her books.

Demonically Tempted continues off from where Supernaturally Kissed ends. Tess Jennings see’s ghosts, and not only has she realized she is supposed to help these ghost she somehow has managed to fall in love with one. It’s actually quite funny and I truly enjoyed Tess and Kipps relationship.

Tess gets a job working with the Memphis police department, and helps them solve cold cases, knowing Tess is not fully aware of her talents the police department brings in a medium who works with the F.B.I to help her understand her gifts. This story has suspense, missing ghosts, misunderstandings, romance and loss and did I mention a demon. It is quite the book and I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. I am hoping to become Stacey Kennedy’s newest stalker/maybe beta reader…super fan….lol….oh please I need the next book!

Oh and since I don’t want to write spoiler alerts I just have to say I loved the ending and was sort of prayed this was going to happen…great writing Stacey.