Try Me - Diane Alberts Try Me (Take a Chance, #1) by Diane Albert’s

Reading Try Me by Diane Albert’s has lead me to go find out if she has written more books, I enjoyed this story it is a fast read and quite enjoyable. Oh and did I mention a sexy looking Marine.

Diane’s writing is good, words flowed well, I thought both characters had great chemistry together, plus the cover wow, I probably shouldn’t admit half the reason I signed up to read and review this was because of the cover…but it was worth it.

We meet Jeremy who is off on leave, drinking and fighting he wakes up in the desert bruised and bloody. Knowing he needs to get moving before he dies for dehydration he sticks his thumb out for a ride.
Erica driving down the highway stops to help someone out and cannot believe her eyes when she sees its Jeremy the man she loved and rejected.

This story is fantastic, sexy Sergeant Jeremy Addison still loves Erica, Erica still loves Jeremy ….but can they put the past behind them and start over? Does true love conquer all?

All you can do is go purchase Try Me to find out! I would recommend Try Me to anyone who loves romance a bit of heartbreak and finding lost love and starting over. Diane Albert’s is one fantastic author and I cannot wait to read more of her books.