Skewered Halo - Brenda Youngerman Skewered Halo by Brenda Youngerman

Skewered Halo is quite the story you get so caught up in this novel that you can hardly put it down. Brenda Youngerman has written a novel that is all I can say if full of family drama, suspense, mystery and its one of those books that you need to know what happened so you can’t put it down.

Diane Newsome has had quite the life, a childhood that her sister has made her feel like she never belonged, she was a piece of garbage she tormented her with these lies that she stayed in the background thinking if she made any complaints or didn’t do well her family would get rid of her. College life was no better accused of being a murder for a short time; the she got married and lost everything....now all she wants is to find her children. How can one woman overcome all this and still be sane? Diane character is strong and overcomes so many obstacles you know she is a survivor.

Skewered Halo is quite the story, following Diane’s life and everything that happens to her you are amazed with her strength. I thought the entire book was well written, characters descriptions were done well. Now I will warn you that the ending was the only downfall but in saying that I do believe you should still go read this book. If you enjoy women’s fiction/mystery/suspense and at time you feel your heart shudder for Diane you should pick up this book. I was truly shocked with how the events unfolded.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*