Touch - Jus Accardo Touch (Denazen # 1) by Jus Accardo

This is the first book I’ve read by Jus Accardo and I have to say that I am so glad that I had the chance to read it. Jus writing is excellent this story started off with a bang, the plot is great, character development excellent and all I can say is Jus Accardo has me hooked into the Denazen Series. This story is easy to read, fast paced and I couldn’t stop reading it till I was at the end.

We meet Dez, who is leaving a party and cuts through the woods, trying to get home before her father. In the woods she bumps into Kale who is running from something and she can see he needs her help so she offers to bring him to her house to get him away from whoever is chasing him. Dez knows this may cause some problems at home with her father but that doesn’t stop her. Dez is used to being in trouble acting out is typical behavior for her…… skateboarding, drinking pretty much doing whatever she wants all just trying to get her father’s attention.

As Kale and Dez get to know each other Kale is shocked he can touch Dez as his touch usually kills….but to make matters worse Kale and Dez end up on the run from Dez’s father when they realize he is not a lawyer like she thought but the head of the company that has been using Kale and keeping him locked up. They end up on the run and both agreeing they have to stop the Denazen Corp.

Touch is the first book in this series and it is a fantastic read, full of action, lies, secrets and of course romance. I have rated Touch a 4 star rating and I cannot wait to read more in this series.