Worth the Risk - Robin Bielman Robin Bielman has given us a contemporary romance novel, this is what I call my Sunday afternoon reading, and it was a romance novel with a happy ending. I enjoyed Robin Bielman writing, her characters felt real, the plot was good and if you’re a fan of romance this is a book for you to read.

We meet Samantha Bennett who is trying to follow her dream and if she doesn’t win this contract she knows she may be out of a job. Her father has pretty much disowned her, she is lonely and still in love with a man who broke her heart 5 years ago and today she just wants to secure the job. On her way to the interview she sees him in the elevator Dean Malloy the one who broke her heart. All she can do at this moment is pray he doesn’t see her. But of course like any great romance novel they are destined to bump into each other and to make matters worse they both are trying to secure the same contract.

They talk….they agree to meet for a drink………can she do this? What if she loses the contract and end’s up jobless…? Will he break her heart again? Will she lose everything?

The answers to these questions can only be found by going out and picking up this book. Worth the Risk is a fantastic romance novel, it is well written and I enjoyed it immensely. Robin Bielman made the characters come to life and I loved the romance, she add a bit of suspense and I didn’t put the book down praying I was going to get my happy ever after ending. If you love a good romance novel this is the one to read!

I have rated it 4 stars and would recommend it to any of my friends who love a great romance story.