Taking Chances - Loni Flowers Taking Chances by Loni Flowers

I really enjoyed Loni Flowers writing, Taking Chances is her debut novel; Loni’s writing is good, the story was easy to follow, character descriptions were great. This is a good romance novel and I have to say the author’s writing makes you feel for both of the two main characters. It’s one of those books you cheer for Alex and Clair hoping it all ends with a Happy Ever After ending.

Alex and Clair meet under some disturbing circumstances, and Alex bring home Clair and invites her stay till she can find a safe place to live. Clair has been living on the streets moving from town to town. Alex also came from the same kind of background but someone gave him a chance and now he is doing well for himself. Knowing how hard life can be Alex offers to help but of course being independent and not wanting to trust or owe anyone Clair leaves. When offered a job and a place to stay Clair decides to hang out for awhile.

This is a romance novel of two people who grew up in similar situations both having to depend on themselves and deep down not trusting anyone. This novel is about two young adults learning to trust, deal with some difficult issues and learning to love again.

I really enjoyed this novel, and I have to say Loni Flowers has done a terrific job writing her debut novel. I would recommend this novel to anyone who enjoy romance and loves to read a good story. I have rated it a 4 out of 5 and would say go purchase Taking Chances now!

DISCLOSURE – Please place somewhere in the post for all reviews!
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*