The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #1) - Christina Tetreault The Teacher's Billionaire by Christina Tetreault

Christina Tetreault has written a true romance novel. Christina’s writing is good, character description and plot are well written the story flows and you get enough information to get to know all the characters and enjoy the story.

This story is about Callie finding out a secret her mother kept all her life, now after her death Callie learns that her father is alive. Callie’s dad really wants to meet her and make up for lost time. Dylan who is the step son of Callie’s dad starts spending time with her, mutual attraction they begin to have feeling towards each other. But like every romance novel there is a bit of turmoil, Callie over hears a conversation and ends heartbroken.

Will Dylan be able to explain what she heard wasn’t the whole truth?
The Teacher’s Billionaire is a good romance novel, it’s one of those books that you need to have with you when you want to sit back and relax with your feet up.

I really enjoyed Christina’s writing and will read anything she writes.

DISCLOSURE – Please place somewhere in the post for all reviews!
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*