Dark Frost - Jennifer Estep Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #3)
By Jennifer Estep

Jennifer Estep has given us another terrific 3rd novel in the Mythos Academy series; the plot is fantastic, it’s faced paced and full of mystery and suspense. A few times I thought I knew what was going on then realized I didn’t. Jennifer Estep writing is terrific and I can’t wait for book 4 to be released. This is one of those books that once you begin you don’t stop till you reach the end.

Gwen is on a mission to find the Helheim Dagger that her mother hid before she died. Everyone knows that the reapers will stop at nothing to retrieve the dagger as it is the only artifact that can release the reapers champion Loki.

When Gwen and her friends come face to face with a group of reapers and fight for their lives, Gwen meets up with the reaper that killed her mother. The reapers may retrieve this time but everyone knows full well that they will be back.

Can Gwen find the dagger and keep it safe? Will she be able to figure out what is going on between her and Logan and why is her best friend in such a bad mood lately?

This is a fantastic read and I can’t say much more without adding spoilers, so buy this book and enjoy. I gave Dark Frost a 4 star rating and will recommend this series to all my friends.