Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun and Gays, #2) - Erica Pike Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun and Gays, #2) by Erica Pike

Erica Pike has written the second novel in the series College Fun and Gays, I really like Erica’s writing it’s easy to read and before you know it your at the end of the book wanting more. Can I say hurry up Erica I need book 3.

In this story we are introduced to College Professor Daniel Corrigan, who is living a pretty sad life, he was kicked out of his home, bashed by his children and thank god he had his brother who helped in start over. Daniel was sick of living a lie and came out to his family and now deals with the horrible consequences.

Troy who is one of Daniel students has made a deal with the professor he will service him once a week for an A. Troy is a handsome outgoing young man, and Daniel knows deep down he doesn’t want to let Troy go.

Well if that isn’t enough both men are keeping secrets from each other and school is soon coming to end. Can Professor Daniel Corrigan and Troy open up to each other, can they decipher through the lies they have told one another, can they admit the love they actually feel? You must read to find out these answers.

Erica Pike is great at writing hot steamy romance novels, I’ve rated this novel a 4, and I really need to read more in this series.