Dreaming of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #8) - Terry Spear Dream of the Wolf by Terry Spear

This is the first book I’ve read by Terry Spear’s and it is listed as book # 8 in the series, but I had no difficulty in reading Dreaming of the Wolf. This can be read as a standalone without any problem. I really enjoyed it the story and Terry Spear’s writing was easy to read and her words flowed so well that before you knew it you were at the end of the book.

The main character Alicia Greiston is a bounty hunter and is after the people who killed her mother. This put her in a very danger situation and is in danger herself. When Jake Silver meets Alicia there is instant attraction. Jake wants to keep her safe no matter what and Alicia wants to keep him out of the mess she has created. Alicia has no idea that Jake is a werewolf and an alpha male at that. The heat soars between these two and a relationship evolves. But can it work Alicia is not used to being told what to do or how to do it, Jake is so used to people following his order and how will he handle a independent woman like Alicia. You must read to find out.

This book is full of suspense, mystery and hot romance. I am very intrigued now to go back and read the 7 books before this and hope there will be more to come. I will definitely recommending this series to my friends and fellow reading groups.