Through the Third Eye - Lynn Boston Through the Third Eye by Lynn Boston

This is the first book in the Third Eye Trilogy; I would say this would be classified as Mystery/thriller/Suspense. The story is told in the third person but the main points of view are by the two main characters Shali and Clay. The writing is good, I typically don’t read too many books in this genre as the historical part is not one of my favourites, but it sure did open my eyes to new possibilities.

There is a lot going on in this book, past life regression, treasure hunters, mystery, suspense and the historical part of the book ends up fascinating to me. Even though you know this book is fiction the amount of work the author had to research for this book is amazing.

Not to write any spoilers I would say briefly this is a book about two people searching for ancient documents and using any means they can to find them. As Treasure Hunters Clay believes this is The Big One....but they are people out there who do not want these ancient documents found, as it could change the world.

The book is interesting and a new concept to me I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a well thought out suspense/thriller /mystery novel. If you were a fan of books like the Da Vinci Code this book is right up your alley.