Drink Deep - Chloe Neill Drink Deep by Chloe Neill

I have waited for months to read this book, with the devastating ending in Hard Bitten I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. How was Chloe Neill going to get me to keep reading this series after the loss we all felt.

There is an investigation happening at Cadogan House for mismanagement and everything has been tightened up since what happened to Ethan, even their blood is being rationed.

But they all understand that they must go on in Ethan’s honour.

There is trouble brewing and Lake Michigan suddenly turns black and of course vampires are blamed for this.

Merit and Jonah are working together to find out who is responsible for this.

Merit is still the heroine of the story even without Ethan at her side, working with Jonah is working out well, sometimes she does feel a bit guility about how she is feeling towards Jonah but she keeps things professional. Merit still hasn't decided if she is going to join the Red Guard.

So the fans will not be disappointed with this book; Chleo has not a fabulous job in making her loyal readers happy with the ending of Drink Deep.

All I will say without adding spoilers is this is a book you need to read and I must add Thank You to Chloe Neill I am a happy loyal fan.