Fighting Addiction - B.A. Tortuga Fighting Addiction by B.A. Tortuga

First I have to say is B.A. Tortuga is one fantastic author, this m/m romance story is written so well you can’t stop reading, the character feel so real that you only want them to be together. This is one of the better romance novels I have read in a long time. There are times when you feel so strongly for Sebastian and Marcus it breaks your heart and tears were shed.

This is a story of two men Sebastian and Marcus both musicians in the Country Music Industry, they know they have to keep their feelings and friendship a secret and because who has ever heard of gay country music artists. They make fantastic music together and getting caught in a situation they are basically forced apart. They know they have to choose their music above love or a relationship with each other.

Of course this is not easy for them, both end up struggling and fighting their own demons. Years later when Marcus cleans up his act he calls Sebastian who has buried himself so deep in his work, ends up taking pills and becomes OCD, they discuss working together again.
With the chance of being reunited and making music together again and seeing the only man either has only loved Sebastian and Marcus jump at the chance.

This story is full of music, love, struggles, heartache and secrets, it is a must read.
I have to say that I have given Fighting Addiction by B.A. Tortuga a 5 star rating, because the story is fantastic, the writing is superb it makes you feel so much for Seb and Marcus and you want a happy ever after ending.