The Memory of You - Laurie Kellogg The Memory of You by Laurie Kellogg

I have to say I love Laurie's writing. This is a heart felt, heart warming, heart breaking and one of the best romance novels I have read recently.

This story is about a young woman who fell in love and her new husband was sent off to fight in the Vietnam War. Years later is when the story starts off and we find out Abby has lost her husband in the war, she is a young mom raising her child alone and trying to build a new life with a man she will never love as she cannot forget Matt.

Matt who was declared dead, but was held prisoner all these years has no memory of his life before being a prisoner.

On his return back to the USA he knows his name and he sets out to discover who he was. Meeting Abby and not having any memories of her is hard, but to make matter worse Abby does not reconize Matt.

Abby hires Matt to help around the house and all she sees is a man who fought for his country and is way to thin and needs her help.

Matt's biggest surprise is seeing his 6 year old son and knows no matter what he has to be their for his son.

This story is so good, I have rated it 5 stars and if you love romance novels I would suggest you purchase The Memory of You.