Deceived - Part 3 Chloe's Revenge - Eve Carter Deceived - Part 3 Chloe's Revenge (Deceived #3) by Eve Carter

Deceived- Part 3 is the final instalment in this series. Eve Carter's writing is good and the story flows so well you don't want to put it down. The entire series is easy to read and you can't helped but get hooked.

If you haven't read book 1 or 2, I would say you definitely need to go purchase them both before you read Chloe's Revenge. In the third and final book Patrick arrives in Paris and saves Chloe from being attacked by a artist she had been seeing. Patrick and Chloe have a few issues they need to work out, especially the Baroness who deceived Chloe and made her think Patrick had been seeing her also.

This book is about revenge and I would say pay back and its a great read. Of course I don't want to say to much and spoil the story for anyone.

I have rated this series a 4 star rating and would recommend that you go pick up a copy of all three books. Eva Carter has written a great trilogy, they are adult themed full of hot steamy .......romance.