Dead And Beyond - Jayde Scott Dead And Beyond (Ancient Legends #4) by Jayde Scott

First I have to admit this is the first book I’ve ever read by Jayde Scott, while I was reading Dead And Beyond I realized that I was reading a book that was part of a series. This did not deter me and Jayde Scott’s writing was great and I never really had a problem understanding what was going on. I still cannot believe I had not read any of her books. But I will be reading every book in this series. Jayde Scott is an amazing author and this series is great.

Dead And Beyond we meet Amber who is a vampire and a necromancer. Being new to this world she is still trying to figure everything out. Spending time with her true mate Aiden, she is happy and is very much in love. But recently Aiden has been distracted with his own duties and Amber is struggling with bloodlust and ghosts. Looking for answers she talks to an old friend about what has been going with her and also tries to find out about her missing friend Angel.

Amber and Aiden both keeping secrets from each other does cause some problem and Amber jumps to some conclusion which leads her to doubt his love for her.

Jayde Scott’s Dead and Beyond is fast paced, easy to read story and I really enjoyed it and cannot wait to read the rest of this series.
I would recommend this to everyone who loves the paranormal genre, only thing I would suggest is to start with Book One A Job From Hell.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising*