Iwishacana - Larissa Hinton Iwishacana/Acanawishi – by Larissa Hinton

This is the first book I’ve read by Larissa Hinton, Iwishacana/Acanawishi has a unique plot which is always nice to read something out of the ordinary. The character descriptions were a bit lacking and there were times I was a bit confused but it didn’t stop me from reading on. If you enjoy fantasy novels this is a novel for you once I got into this novel I did enjoy it.

I really liked the idea of the world Larissa Hinton has created where you can just wish for something and it appears right in front of you. Really who wouldn’t love this world called Iwishacana where your wishes come true. There are some rules and we do learn that when babies are born they are implanted with a chip and this is the key to how this all works. The main plot is about Anissa who is in her teenage rebellion stage and when Laura her mother finds her in bed with Florence she send Anissa off to Juvenile Police Camp.

This novel is interesting and it appears there may be a sequel to Iwishacana this book does have a lot of potential the story line is unique and different from anything out there right now. The ending surprises you and I can see a lot of potential in this series.